Everybody loves chocolate chip cookies! And everyone is definitely starting to love CBD, too. So why not combine these 2 amazing things into one?
These soft & chewy cookies will have you drooling in no time. This recipe is super easy to follow and make a great way to take your CBD. Each cookie should have between 25-50mg of CBD each depending on your measurements!
Your friends and family are definitely going to love the twist on these chocolate chip cookies. Plus, no chilling dough or any crazy steps to follow! Just follow these simple steps to get guaranteed satisfaction and a delicious way to take your CBD.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1 tsp hot water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1g or .5g CBD isolate or CBD dabs
7 Easy Steps
- Preheat oven to 350° (175°C).
- Blend softened butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg then add vanilla extract.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter with salt and CBD. Make sure CBD is blended well with other ingredients.
- Add in flour and chocolate chips. Stir.
- Place 1" by onto un-greased baking pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.