CBD Oils have grown in popularity faster than anybody has ever really dreamed it that it could be. Making your own DIY CBD oils at home is not exactly easy, but it can be a tad cheaper and can allow you to mix your own flavors compared to purchasing our premixed CBD Oil Tinctures! Studies have shown that CBD Oils may help with various things such as sleep, anxiety, pain, depression and appetite amongst many other things!
Some people like to infuse straight from flower or herbs, however we've found you can get a much higher quality product with a more accurate dose by using extracts for the CBD oil infusion. In addition, this method of infusion is used by the majority of professional manufacturers. If this method is good for them, it should be perfect for you! Now lets make some homemade CBD oils!
What Do I Need to Make CBD Oil?
- 1g High Quality CBD Distillate
- Edible Carrier Oil (MCT, Hemp Seed, Grape Seed Etc)
- Hot Plate and Stir Sticks or Magnetic Hot Plate Mixer
- Boroscillate Glass Beaker or Mason Jars
- Small Measuring Glass (10ml increments)
- 30ml Dropper Bottle
- Flavoring if Desired
CBD Distillate is perfect base CBD Oil for the daily user looking to have a more accurate dosing product at home. By heating and dissolving it straight into any carrier oil, they can very easily turn an everyday oil and extract into a supercharged CBD Oil Tincture.
Our CBD Oil Distillate is atleast 89% pure CBD and have no detectable THC! They are totally fat soluble and can be dissolved into all oils and oil based products, not just MCT oil. As you may or may not know, 1g of our CBD distillate oil is approximately 900mg of CBD. High quality distillate have CBD counts above 75%, ours being closer to 100%% pure CBD crystals are among the highest quality in the world. Low quality distillates are nasty in colour due to inefficient crops and extraction methods that leave behind non-CBD residue which can add poor tastes or make a lesser quality product. Below we instruct how you exactly can make your own 800mg strength CBD Oil Tincture at home with with our CBD Distillate. Sound like this might be too much work? Try our Premixed CBD Oils today starting at $30 for 30ml!
How to Make Your Own CBD Oil at Home
- Using your small measuring glass, measure just a hair under 30ml (29ml to be exact) of Oil and pour into your Boroscillicate glass or mason jar. Turn on Hot Plate on to roughly 40 degrees celcius and begin mixing.
- Add your 1g of CBD Distillate to your warming and mixing oil. Continue stirring.
- Allow oil (and flavoring if desired) to mix and infuse together, this should take roughly 10-20mins depending on your hot plate and stirring speed. Turn off heat, continue to stir.
- Careful, the jar is roughly 100 degrees, allow it to cool and then pour into your 30ml Dropper
- Use as needed! Enjoy! Store in a cool place for longest life and to preserve your cannabinoids.
Easy Homemade CBD Oil
Now that you’ve added CBD into the oil, you’re probably wondering how much to take! The average dose at the strength we just prepared is one quarter to one full dropper of CBD oil. This is roughly an average dose for most people! If you use cannabinoids frequently or dont responf well to herbal based medicines, try a little more! CBD works for everybody, its just a matter of getting your dosage to level out your ECS just right! Enjoy!