Rice Krispie treats have been a family favorite for decades. This classic and easy to make treat is the perfect match for a CBD oil infusion. Homemade CBD edibles anybody?! Now you can make CBD Rice Krispie treats at home for you, your friends and family on any occasion with this easy to follow recipe from us at the Hempvada team!
These CBD Rice Krispies are the perfect way to take your CBD. This recipe is sure to help provide that "entourage effect" that so many people have sought after since CBD has hit the scene. Just like with CBD oils, our recipe is a great way to get your CBD oil dose. We've found that eating just one of these an hour or so before "bedtime" will help you drift off easier than before. Our CBD Rice Krispie Treat recipe is a great tasting, moreover fast acting snack.
Homemade CBD Rice Krispie treats are a super easy (and fun!) way to get into infusing your own CBD at home. This delicious and edible CBD treat is a great way to take your daily dose with ease. Perfect for work or just a quick snack with a secret dose of chill, this homemade Rice Krispie with CBD recipe is to die for! They’re also decently healthy and easy to make. Finally, without further ado, here’s our Homemade CDB Rice Krispie Recipe!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1g CBD Distillate
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows OR 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows (kraft tastes best but organic works too!)
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal or similar
- Chocolate, Strawberry OR Butterscotch Topping/Syrup (optional)
- In large saucepan begin to melt butter over low heat.
- As butter melts, Add HALF of 1g CBD Distillate, lightly mix to preserve Cannabinoids while heating.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg's Rice Krispie cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- (Optional Step) Drizzle Chocolate, Strawberry or Butterscotch sauce across top
- Cool. Cut into 12 pieces!
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter, HALF gram CBD Distillate and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 5-7 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- CBD Rice Krispie Recipe may be slightly bitter without flavored sauce
- For best results, use Hempvada CBD Distillate.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows, fresh is better.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended. Just use butter!
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in dark airtight container to preserve CBD. We’ve found they can last 2 week before getting hard in the fridge!
- To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.